Author Topic: [ Open ] welp, I exist now  (Read 389 times)

Mortori

[ Open ] welp, I exist now
« on: February 24, 2021, 03:24:09 PM »
I don't know how it happened. I'm not even sure what happened. I just remember a sudden realization that I was conscious. I was also pretty small compared to the strange thing I was confined in. Yet still almost cramped. My thing wasn't see-through, not at all. But I still had a slight awareness of the Outside. Hard to believe, I know. Yet it was that way, somehow. I still want to get my hands on the guy who thought it was wise to introduce me to such intense confusion at so young an age. Yet again, I shouldn't complain about sensing Outside, so I can forgive that oversight. I finally decided to focus on my surroundings. And then it was no longer Outside, that was not doing it justice. It was incredible. Wonder. It was Wonder. I believe I was on some strange temple-top, in a beautiful field of... something. It was unlike anything I had seen, mostly because it was the first thing I had seen. There were some strange spheres... everywhere. They had a luring quality to them. They had a bubble-like sheen to them, along with being colored. They were opaque, and had a quality almost like the inside of a sour gummi worm. The area itself had a kaleidoscopic color to it, but with what seemed like stars in the background. As well as asteroids, which seemed to float aimlessly. Suddenly, I had the feeling this place was extremely unstable. I also smelt burnt hair, which was slightly pleasant, kind of like how other burning things usually are, but that smell would likely get old. Pity. I became aware of some strange pulling sensation, accompanied by a strange head-feeling. I was stunned soon after. Predictable. I hadn't even hatched yet, my consciousness wasn't that strong.

Mortori

Re: welp, I exist now
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 07:08:07 PM »
Eventually, I regained my senses. There was obviously alot of activity going on. Very, very loud activity. But it eventually calmed down to an occasional whisper or two. I decided to look outside of my egg and noticed that I was in a structure of some kind. My vision was blurry, but I managed to notice some figures standing around me. I decided to look at my surroundings and found that the floor was very shiny. The walls had some sort of rectangle pattern on them. There was also a long shiny rectangle encircling the room. These guys really loved rectangles. I turned my attention to the figures who were now moving around the room. One was really tall, dressed in long black robes, and with a long pointy mask over his face. Something about him was familiar. I also noticed some kind of black canine, as well as what looked like a reptilian chicken with a very long tail. However, I soon felt that strange sensation again; luckily, the loss of consciousness was less intense.

Tags: noob