Author Topic: i've walked the lonely road — announcement  (Read 34 times)

Aurum

• Aphelion Court
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: he/him
i've walked the lonely road — announcement
« on: June 29, 2019, 05:03:35 AM »
Aurum was eerily quiet that morning as he attended to his usual things; he sold a few scarves at his stall and seemed to start packing up early, placing his excess stock into a bag along with a few other things; his stall quietly packed down into sticks and tarp. A few npcs asked him what he was doing, but he didn't speak. He just needed to put his things somewhere safe, he could conjure his things when he was ready.

Finally, he stepped up and hollered to the others to gather. "Friends, I've recieved a warning that I hope you'll all heed." at least, he hoped they would. "I've received an omen that the troupe at our doorstep are nothing but bad news; you all might find fun and merriment in their games but I find suspicion." there was a mild uproar at this, some mumbling about how it couldn't be that bad, some others voicing their own unease; but Aurum continued. "I say we should move the outpost somewhere safer. If not, then... I'll be taking my leave."

Then there was an uproar of arguements and discussion - and Aurum found his answer. "Understood," he hummed, "You can feel free to follow me if you'd like, but just know that those who come, please, do so of your own accord."
----- aurum palani arbor -----
aphelion court ☀ founder ☀ tags

Tags: