Author Topic:  just set it free and dance — intro  (Read 129 times)

just set it free and dance — intro
« on: July 11, 2019, 10:17:41 AM »
Belladonna didn't often go into the city outside the carnival; there was a lot of lingering people, guests, members, whatever - some knew her as the singer, others didn't, all she knew was she didn't want to be around the chaos for too long. Padding over to the one of her usual hangouts, where she kept her plants, she let out a hiss of disgust.

The building was plastered with graffiti; none of it nasty, per se, but she wished she could keep the streets a little more... clean. "What did I tell you guys not to do?!" she groaned, but pushed the door open and walked inside anyway. She liked to make some tea there in the offtime, and most members of the Soiree knew they could come and visit any time they liked; they probably weren't ready for Belladonna in a bad mood, though.
I WILL FIND IT, THAT PRECIOUS THING I LOST
NEVERMORE -- BECAUSE I'M SURE YOUR VOICE WILL GUIDE ME ! —————— ・゚☆

PRINCE

Re: just set it free and dance — intro
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 11:43:28 AM »
Large paws lead Prince easily to her destination, sharp eyes merely glancing at the defaced walls. She could practically hear Bella's frustration with the mess - it made her ear twitch just a bit.
Best to keep emotions in check, less some threat make itself known.
There was doubt there was any, she didn't know the songstress to be much of a confrontational piece. Still, Prince was nothing if not thorough.

A paw knocked on the door in heavy swings, pausing just long enough for any bearings to be made before she intruded.
"Belladonna?" a curtesy if nothing else, the sound of a voice to tell who spoke behind the door.

Seeing the other she paused for a moment, eyes skirting around just in case. She was silent as she took in the room - always be careful, always be cautious.
"You seem...less than thrilled today," she added.
Casual conversation was not her strong point.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 07:44:10 PM »
Bella, for a moment, was bristling; irritation prickled under her fur, but as soon as she heard Prince's voice, she cooled down, just for a moment; the lioness was always a source of comfort for her, although she wasn't quite ready to admit that. "Prince-- sorry," she mumbled, with a lashing flick of her tail; the movement was somewhat dragged, her tail was a collection of hair, of course. "Those... idiots went and decorated my house, even though I've warned them not to," she hissed, her ears flicking back. "It'll take all day to clean it off, I doubt I'll be done before my next show."
I WILL FIND IT, THAT PRECIOUS THING I LOST
NEVERMORE -- BECAUSE I'M SURE YOUR VOICE WILL GUIDE ME ! —————— ・゚☆

PRINCE

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 11:56:42 AM »
Sharp eyes caught the dragging flicker, but, as usual, made no effort to confront the signs of dissatisfaction. There were those meant to comfort through words; Prince was not one of them.
She was far better at simply 'getting rid' of the issue.
Either way, Prince didn't much mind Bella's obvious frustration - if nothing it burned that usual ' I need to protect ' instinct that she was known for.
"Never a need to apologise," she assured - again, as usual.

Ah.
"Yes, I saw, none of the...art had much of your elegance," she quipped. The day Bella made something like that...
A small smirk twitched at her lips.
"I'm sure they could be persuaded to clean up their mess," aka, Prince would be willing to intimidate them until they did so.
"If you'd like, I will offer a paw in helping? It'd be a simple task, and I doubt you wish your paws illed by scrubs."

Tags: