Author Topic:  ( 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 ┊ premades ༉‧₊˚✧ )  (Read 162 times)

puppy

( 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 ┊ premades ༉‧₊˚✧ )
« on: September 15, 2019, 01:59:06 AM »
tokyo
heya, thanks for coming over, and welcome to my premades template! i've always been a bit hesitant on making threads like these simply because i've always felt that my codes were a bit too 'extra' and not everyone would be able to fully enjoy them or want to really mess with them. however, after an accumulation of codes (that i'd most likely not use much) as well as people expressing they'd like to use some of the, i decided to get over that small fear and make a premades thread! however, before we get to the codes, a few rules!

rules
- please do not remove my credit from any of the templates you plan to use. many can agree it's common sense, but it doesn't hurt to be reminded from time to time.
- adding onto the last point: don't claim the codes as your own. i worked hard on many of these, and even then, some have heavy inspirations from other codes, so... yeah, just don't claim as your own please !!
- if you have any questions as to how some of these work or would like me to edit them a bit to fit what you're looking for, don't hesitate to comment in this thread or PM me! i don't bite and certainly will try my best to help out considering how complex some of these may be.
- though not necessary at all, post below what template(s) you use! i'd like to see what people use and like !! though i do ask to not post in my premades storage, but rather post here!
if you'd like to see any other types of templates, feel free to shout them out below !!

now with that out of the way, time to head on over to the premades. i hope you enjoy them and don't have much of a tough time editing them, aha. thanks for stopping by <333

( premades are here )
해가 있다면  꿈을 꾸고 싶다고
WISHING ON A SKY, WISHING ON A SCAR - 달빛이 있다면  깨어나기 싫다고
( ☾* ) - ———————————- -「 they/them. & storage. & premades. 」

grubsong

Re: ( 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 ┊ premades ༉‧₊˚✧ )
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 12:45:02 PM »
comfortably nestles in here to admire pup's templates aaa
grubsongshe/heradmin/ownersleep deprivedstorage

yakan

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 07:32:48 PM »
aahh, I will most definitely be using more than a few of these when I get the chance! I really like your signature templates and would love to see more of those ♡
MIDSUMMER NIGHT DREAMS 」 ・゚✧
characters \ storage \ advanced roleplayer

Tallow_Cat

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 12:27:23 AM »
oh delicious i may use some eyes im a sucker

Tags: