Author Topic:  Something Storage  (Read 114 times)

Rinnie

Something Storage
« on: September 17, 2019, 03:03:08 PM »

"So? Who cares what happens now"

"Hah! Like I care!" — Rin Rose

A gentle giant

"Why does it matter?"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

I guess I got that working lmao, though is a bit broken :U this is just me testing things hmm
I'll make some sort of signature later

Rinnie

Re: Something Storage
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 03:42:26 PM »
GROUP NAME // INFORMATION —— ・゚✧
Something important here

(coding and style made by Yakan, just changed some things around with the font/colors >>)

Rinnie

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 05:28:57 PM »
BLACK ISLES // GUIDE —— ・゚✧

Info here

(coding and style made by Yakan, just changed some things around with the font/colors >>)

Idea one

Rinnie

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 05:38:03 PM »
BLACK ISLES // GUIDE —— ・゚✧

Info here

Guide template idea #2

Rinnie

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 03:00:21 PM »

BlackIsles
It's yourNightmare

Hey hey! I'm endorsing a new cola kids, and this one isn't poisonous to anybody! (That we know of) New and improved Buzz Cola is made from only the finest sugars and waters. THUS, it has a special ingredient too HOT for the FDA! It'll give you the get up and go you need to do all the pathetic stuff you have to do. Try new and improved Buzz Cola!
Hey hey! I'm endorsing a new cola kids, and this one isn't poisonous to anybody! (That we know of) New and improved Buzz Cola is made from only the finest sugars and waters. THUS, it has a special ingredient too HOT for the FDA! It'll give you the get up and go you need to do all the pathetic stuff you have to do. Try new and improved Buzz Cola!

template made by Grubby

Rinnie

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 03:07:40 PM »

Rinnie

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 05:00:07 PM »
Leza's fancypost (template made by Grubsong)

Text here "Speech,"

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt] Text here [color=#BA92EA]"Speech,"[/color]

Rinnie

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 06:41:06 PM »
Should work on a character storage soon.

Tags: