Author Topic:  Groupname/Interest Check  (Read 190 times)

Rinnie

Groupname/Interest Check
« on: September 17, 2019, 04:47:51 PM »
Im making a poll for a group name in other territory between Black Isles or Empty Ruins and if anyone would be interested in this~ Please let me know
I'll make some sort of signature later

hybern

Re: Groupname/Interest Check
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 04:49:15 PM »
what's the style of the group? and what's the territory gonna be like? :0
━━━━━━ see us winter walking after a storm
it's chill in the wind but, but it's warm in your arms ━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━ they/them // 18 // character storage // ff rper // protect grubby squad

Rinnie

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 04:51:55 PM »
I have no idea yet ;o Its gonna be in Other Territories but Im thinking it should be near a large body of water, like some sort of beach and a forest of some sorts. But it could also be a marsh, and I was thinking for Empty Ruins some sort of run down ruins area? Kinda like the aztecs or something~ Its still up in the air and has lots of planning that needs to be worked on.

Rinnie

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 06:15:22 PM »
hey sorry for the double post but so far right now I am discussing/cleaning things on discord, so when its done I'll let you know-currently they'll be living in a Jungle where their camp is ruins-there is a waterfall, and a marsh pit which is their training area for their apprentices. They're going to be a sort of Anti-Clan group, and the leaders are called Overlord.

Rinnie

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 12:58:34 PM »
Apologizes for once again the double post but. I'd  like to thank all who had voted :') The group's name is going to be The Black Isles

Tags: