Author Topic:  STRANGER AT THE BORDER || Visitor  (Read 122 times)

LADY LEZA

STRANGER AT THE BORDER || Visitor
« on: September 26, 2019, 05:11:40 PM »
The striking black puma sat at the border of the court, her purple eyes cold and calm while a purple paint mark sat underneath her cheek. She had golden earrings in and a gold bracelet around her ankle and her posture held grace. Her scent was strange and unknown-a mix of rain and a fresh earthly smell something new as it seems. It was odd for the black puma to just appear out of no where but she had her reasons as to why she was here. The overlord was going to make her group's presence known but through an act of kindness before she started the chaos."Speech,"

(rushes sorry)
Dim the lights, shut the blinds, but Im counting the time--------------------- AM I NERVOUS OR AM I INSANE?
Lady Lezabel / tags /Overlord of Black Isles
made by grubsong

Aurum

Re: STRANGER AT THE BORDER || Visitor
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 05:01:42 PM »
Compared to Leza, Aurum was the absolute opposite. She was a huntress of the dark with a pelt like shadows and paint dried down her cheek, perpetually hanging like it had rained on her. Aurum was sunshine, with a pelt of light and golden earrings, with flickers of gold in his emerald eyes and pale sunny tattoos across his skin. She had more malicious thoughts on her mind, but Aurum? he was just doing his duty. You never knew who was just around the corner. "Hello, Welcome to the Aphelion Court!" he hummed brightly; he was still getting used to the name. "I'm Aurum - I'm leading here. How can I help you?"
----- aurum palani arbor -----
aphelion court ☀ founder ☀ tags

LADY LEZA

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 06:32:53 PM »
When Aurum had approached her, the first thing the puma noticed was they were the literal opposite of each other and she made a hum noise play from her chest before she bowed down in greetings to him, she was keeping her demeanor kind, just to keep her true plans buried down, but for all she knew her thoughts and idea could change, but for now that didn't matter to the strange ruinic dweller. "Ahh so you're the overlord here? Hm how interesting-Well anyways I am Lady Lezabel, Overlord of The Black Isles and I wish to extend a paw of...an idea for an alliance with you" she told him, her voice smooth and silky, but hidden underneath that graceful tone was darkness, and her purple gaze examined Aurum up and down, he seemed...innocent, and what his group stand for was the complete opposite of The Black Isles."Speech,"
Dim the lights, shut the blinds, but Im counting the time--------------------- AM I NERVOUS OR AM I INSANE?
made by grubsong

Kaia

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 01:09:30 AM »
FLOWER AND CRYSTAL CROWNS!

Kaia had adjusted rather well to her new position. Though by the definition of it, she'd just resumed her old one. It helped, having the same routines. It left her too tired at the end of the day to dream.

The gold touched catsune came with her companion Eleo carried in a sling around her neck. He was still healing from his injuries, the poor dear. She stopped beside her king, old habits causing her to immediately observe everything she could about this woman. First, she hadn't crossed the sand too much, and stood at the edge of the forest. Either it hadn't let her in, or she hadn't tried.

The paint mark under her cheek, decorative, but she wondered if there was a purpose. Most things had already been put out in the open, so it wasn't needed to deduce that she was nobility. "My lady," The scion bowed, and from underneath its mask of flowers did her third eye meet that of the puma's. Leza would not know.

It expanded, and Kaia was plunged into a vision. The puma killing a dog that would join three days from now. The crime scene shifted to point to Perilune instead of the Black Isles. All in a moment was this shoved into her brain and she slowly rose back to her full height. "My name is Kaia, I am his majesty's second in command."

She couldn't let on what she had seen, not now.
(c)sugary

Aurum

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 06:30:06 AM »
For a moment, Aurum got excited - an alliance, at such an early time, sounded wonderful. It could help them get off the ground - but he realized maybe that was a little too easy. "King, actually, and ah-" he cut himself off, glancing between Kaia and back to Leza. "Lady Lezabel, if it's not too much to ask, what is your group about? what would you hope to gain in our alliance." they weren't exactly scathing for food or supplies, at least not yet, but he felt like it was fair to ask.
----- aurum palani arbor -----
aphelion court ☀ founder ☀ tags

LADY LEZA

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 04:37:41 PM »
Another person arrive making Lezabel's purple gaze shift towards them with a hum as she bowed down to Lezabel and she played a sweet smile upon her maw "Darling it is not necessary for you to bow down or call me your lady. Lezabel or Leza is fine with me" she told her with a graceful hum playing from her maw looking at her and dipping her head at them in a grateful mannerism before focusing onto Aurum who had ask what Black Isles is about and she smiled softly "My group is many things, mercenaries,  assasind. Of course these are for if you wish for trades or...and enemy dead. We focus on prioritizing our Allies needs and supporting them when they need help and aid" she explained hoping her words were...convincing"Speech,"
made by grubsong

Tags: