Author Topic:  tread lightly \ leza  (Read 198 times)

ivorysun

tread lightly \ leza
« on: December 06, 2019, 10:36:29 PM »
ivorysun baozhai
sunflowers still grow at night
his home was the cove , and he couldn't think of a better place to live , but that didn't mean he had to stay within it's borders . some exploring never did any harm ( if you were careful enough ) and getting to know the area was probably for the best in the long run . that's how the white shepherd had found himself near the border of the black isles . it was the sound of the crashing waterfall that had started pulling him towards the small group .

the cove had it's own bodies of water , and they were often his favourite places to relax . there were smaller waterfalls scattered around the rocks , but the sound of the one within the isles made him imagine something much larger than what he's used to . he's not sure how to explain it , but he's always felt most relaxed near water and in the sun . during the darker days of winter , ivory subconsciously retreats into himself , trying to fight back against the dimming light . maybe that's why his parents had put ' sun ' into his name , an immediate connection to the motifs that seemed to be ever present in his life .

he pauses at the border , knowing to respect their rules regardless of how curious and eager he is to see the falls . dark chocolate eyes scan the area as he remains relax , yet alert , to anyone that would come his way . the pendant around his neck gleams in the evening sunlight as he shifts his weight , attempting to gain a better foothold on the ruins and stones .

@LADY LEZA
YOU CAN'T FACE THIS KIND OF GRACE
AND LEAVE THE WAY YOU CAME — THIS IS PERMANENT, WITH INTENT
( ☾* ) - ——————————————————— -「 sunblessed cove. & member. & info. 」

LADY LEZA

Re: tread lightly \ leza
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 10:52:56 PM »
Lezabel had not been expecting any sort of visitors or guest upon her border. She had been checking her borders when she spotted Ivorysun and a curious gleam lifted into her purple gaze. She slid over coming out of the shadow-purple pain cascading upon her body as well as a golden earring that seemed to gleam in the sunlight and then she spoke. Her words were smooth and calm, filled with curiosity as well. "May I ask what brings you upon my...borders traveler?" she asked, her words were calm and smooth hiding any tempts of her true side. "Speech,"
Dim the lights, shut the blinds, but Im counting the time--------------------- AM I NERVOUS OR AM I INSANE?
Lady Lezabel / tags/Overlord of Black Isles
made by grubsong

ivorysun

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 01:24:44 AM »
ivorysun baozhai
he catches a glimpse of black and purple before lezabel appears before him . he's immediately on guard , despite her calm ton . he straightens ever so slightly , though he continues to hold her at eye level . he lets out a soft breath , allowing his mind to process her question a formulate a smooth response . it's a force of habit that was ingrained in him by his uncle : to never stutter , to always think before you speak . it's generally helpful advice , but it has led to some awkward silences as ivorysun's absent mind tries to keep up with a situation .

luckily , today he is alert . there's only a brief pause before he answers , his own voice cool and deep , yet amicable . " just visiting . i was exploring when i heard the falls , and i would like to visit , if you'll have me miss . . . ? " the canine trails off , realizing belatedly that he has yet to get her name ( and he hasn't given her his ) . a small smile pulls at his maw as he continues . " my name is ivorysun baozhai . i hail from the sunblessed cove . "

LADY LEZA

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 02:03:16 PM »
They seemed a bit surprised at her appearance but soon enough the guest explained why they were there and she let a soft hum across from her maw and her tail swished calmly before she spoke up "I see no reason why you cannot see my waterfalls" she explained to Ivorysun with a soft smile appearing upon her maw before she paused a bit "Just, don't make it a habit, and my name is Lezabel Swan, overlord of The Black Isles" she explained to Ivorysun since he himself haf already greeted her and informed her who she was. So it was only right if she did the same thing as well. "Speech,"
Dim the lights, shut the blinds, but Im counting the time--------------------- AM I NERVOUS OR AM I INSANE?
Lady Lezabel / tags/Overlord of Black Isles
made by grubsong

ivorysun

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 05:10:40 AM »
ivorysun baozhai
just , don't make it a habit . he can't help the small frown that comes to his maw at the statement .  disappointing , really . if the falls are as gorgeous as he imagines them to be , he would've loved to come back . then again , this isn't his home , and it only makes sense that lezabel wouldn't want him coming and going as if he owned the place . " a pleasure to meet you , lezabel , " ivorysun responds with a courteous dip of his head . 

overlord .  it seems , if the title is anything to go by , that he has met the leader herself . the thought plants a seed of panic in the pit of his stomach . always one to try and make good first impressions , the canine hopes she finds his presence decent enough . he would hate to come off poorly to her because of his childish interest in the waterfall . " do you have just the one waterfall ? " he inquires , pushing these anxiety - ridden thoughts form his head . he makes no move to step across the border , though , instead awaiting for her to make an indication that she would either take him to the falls , or allow him free roam until he found them .

Tags: