Author Topic:  DIRTY TOWN [weekly tasks]  (Read 52 times)

LIONROAR

DIRTY TOWN [weekly tasks]
« on: December 12, 2019, 03:58:57 AM »
Well he supposed it was that time of the week again eh? There were things that needed to get done, things they needed to do, and so he would be standing in the center of camp today to give individuals tasks. Things that they can to do help benefit the clan and keep morale up ya know? But he'd do his best to not only hand out boring tasks... If he did it probably wouldn't make cats too interested in coming to receive them from him next time. But if he ever noticed that he'd simply just make it mandatory of course. With a grunt he moves himself over to the center of camp and sits himself down.

"SkyClan!" Calls the tom, his voice boomed across the camp for a brief moment before he goes slightly quieter. "Please gather if you wish to receive a task this week!"
THE LESS I KNOW
THE BETTER ! —————— ・゚☆

marshmallow

Re: DIRTY TOWN [weekly tasks]
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 06:53:06 AM »
She supposed it wouldn't hurt. While she did have her own duties as the medicine cat, it was probably not the worst idea to even the load with everyone. "I'll take one," she said flatly, but internally, all she could hope was that she wouldn't have to take care of the elders, or keep and eye on the kits, or "Starclan" forbid, the apprentices.

LIONROAR

Re: DIRTY TOWN [weekly tasks]
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 01:48:56 AM »
An invisible brow would raise as he watched the medicine cat make her way over to him... huh... While he was shocked he was appreciative of it none the less, SkyClan needed all the help it could get and he knew the feline could handle warrior tasks if need be. "Marsh." He greets her with a polite dip of his head, "Could you take a patrol over to the abandoned twoleg house where I was attacked by that damn White Fanger? I'll join you to make sure you have at least one warrior to protect you. But I want us to make sure they haven't been making that a popular spot to be trespassing to..." Lionroar growls... and if he dared to find any they'd surely regret it.

THE LESS I KNOW
THE BETTER ! —————— ・゚☆

Tags: