Author Topic: [ Open ] ❝ diet mountain dew ❞ ― charm making  (Read 36 times)

REDRIOT

[ Open ] ❝ diet mountain dew ❞ ― charm making
« on: December 29, 2019, 11:18:14 PM »
˚* ੈ✩‧₊ for someone who was the ringleader , redriot felt rather unprepared to lead a group . he knew he could do it , and hell , he didn't want this burden to fall to anyone else , but he would've liked a little more warning . adhara was , to put it simply , a bitch . as long as he'd been around , he'd never once known the truth of the circus . now that he did , he wished he could forget . generally , he prided himself on being in the know , but this crossed a line in which blissful ignorance was actually preferred .

bright , cherry red , eyes narrowed as he studied the bits and pieces before him . protective charms for the few long - standing members of the circus . the few he would protect as best as he could . but i can't go at it alone forever . one day , a successor will have to be chosen . a frown settles on his maw , marring his otherwise beautiful features . he recalls the books that are tucked away in his tent , past logs and texts penned by previous leaders . for his aloof stance towards most members , redriot would rather see them live on happily rather than succumb to adhara's whims .

call it what you will , but the ringleader isn't here just to waste lives and time . we may be stuck in a limbo , but we'll make the best of it . a soft sigh escapes the saluki , and he tucks his wings in closer to his side . a chill permeates the air around him , and he shifts in a vain attempt to keep warm . the small fire next to him only offers so much heat and so much light . just enough to work by . quietly , he picks up his materials and sets to work .
WHAT MOTIVATES ME ― IS IT HATRED OR IS IT LOVE?
( WHAT'S MORE WRONG - THAT I TOO WISH TO BE GREAT ? )
OR MY MOTHER WISHED SHE'D HAD A SON ?

Tags: