Author Topic: [ Private ] ( 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 | &. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 )  (Read 164 times)

Phantasmagoria

DIRECTORY
i. character list
ii. character concepts
iii. links
iv+. character accounts, coding, etc.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 06:40:51 PM by Phantasmagoria »

「 ❝ BEAR YOUR SCARS LIKE A PRAYER; ANOTHER WISH LOST TO THE NIGHT. EVERY STEP I TAKE, EVERY FALLEN TEAR, WEAVES ANOTHER LIE: A CURSE I WILL BEAR. THERE'S A PART OF ME, STRUGGLING TO BREAK FREE: IT LIVES WITHIN THE DARK. WILL TOMORROW COME AT LAST? ❞ 」
they/them pronouns &. storage &. characters

Phantasmagoria

EXTENDED CHARACTERS
nine-s , revenant [deputy] of fundament

「 ❝ BEAR YOUR SCARS LIKE A PRAYER; ANOTHER WISH LOST TO THE NIGHT. EVERY STEP I TAKE, EVERY FALLEN TEAR, WEAVES ANOTHER LIE: A CURSE I WILL BEAR. THERE'S A PART OF ME, STRUGGLING TO BREAK FREE: IT LIVES WITHIN THE DARK. WILL TOMORROW COME AT LAST? ❞ 」

Phantasmagoria

CHARACTER CONCEPTS
fairytaletowns: ShowHide
yu > fairytalepaw > fairytaletowns
renamed themselves to "fairtaletowns" because of their love for fantasy and fairytales like little red riding hood, sleeping beauty, and robin hood.

their family is a group of mercenaries; they were often employed by nobles, which gave birth to their disliking of higher authority figures who act conceited and holier-than-thou. they hate bowing their head to kiss the paws of someone far beneath themselves, which is ironic, considering their job consists fundamentally of murder.

- young & stupid, thinks they're ready to take on the world by themselves.
- hot-headed. they will probably not think twice about knocking someone's teeth in if they look or speak to them in a way they don't appreciate or necessarily like. this extends forth to any close friends they've made along the way - they will gladly poke their nose into their business, even when it ought to not be there in the first place.
- still sort of money-driven. it's ingrained into their mind. probably won't do anything anyone asks of them unless they offer them something that will satisfy their current wants or needs.
- "i don't mind screwing other people over if they deserve it; it's called comeuppance."

funnily enough, i think they would join a more pro aligned group. they sort of want to be like the heroes in the stories they used to read when they were younger.

knowing me, will probably end up as a male or be agender.
fc/vc: kwak dong-yeon

sleepingdogs: ShowHide
where sleeping dogs lie > sleepingdogs
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 07:01:01 PM by Phantasmagoria »

Phantasmagoria

IMPORTANT LINKS
— put some links down then, yeah?

NINE-S;

WISH THAT YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
SUPERPARADISE I HELD ONTO — BUT I SETTLE FOR A GHOST
( ☾* ) - ——————————————————— -「 penned by tas. 」

Tags: