Author Topic: [ Open ] END OF THE BEGINNING — first gathering  (Read 90 times)

[ Open ] END OF THE BEGINNING — first gathering
« on: May 16, 2020, 05:14:05 AM »
It had been a while since a gathering had been made, it seemed - the message had been sent to the clans from the monastery, high above the clouds. The Monastery was silent, the pilgrims gathering outside the temple to watch as the clans arrived - they seemed weary, worried of what the outsiders would do. But a truce had been made, a rule chipped in stone. There was no blood to be shed today, and the monks had seen to it.

ALINA

Re: END OF THE BEGINNING — first gathering
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 05:15:30 AM »
track ))

ghost

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 09:24:43 AM »
CLIMAX, DREAM, ALL IN - I CAN'T SEE THE ODDS, IT'S BLURRED ――
Quietly, Ghost lead the Fundament through the town surrounding the temple - he gave hardly a glance to the residents waiting and watching, instead his head was sucked down and he was in intense talks with his demon, Lavenza, who fluttered slowly next to him, just away from his face. Blue dust fluttered and glowed behind her, leaving a trail behind as they walked. It was hard to lose Ghost that way, an unintentional side effect.

Glancing up at the temple walls as they came closer, Ghost quietly eyed the parapets and walls, the monks peering at them through the windows... Ghost glanced sideways to the courtyard as he passed through, spotting two monks playing a rather long game of chess. Knight to E5, he thought in his mind, would be the best move to checkmate, but he watched as the white player moved elsewhere. Lavenza gave a gentle laugh at his glare in the matter.

As they reached the inner sanctum, Ghost gave one look over his shoulder for 9S and the rest of the clan, before he moved down to the warmly lit pedestal in the middle that the leaders were evidently supposed to sit at. He closed his eyes and gave a silent prayer that this would go well. He wasn't sure if it was to Adhara, but he felt the brand on his chest burn in response. "Ghost's Speech." "Lavenza's Speech."
―― BIOGRAPHY ――

—————————————
  no i don't want a battle from beginning to end
i don't want a cycle of recycled revenge
i don't want to follow death and all of his friends

—————————————

BERLIOZ D.L.C

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 01:13:01 AM »
Berlioz arrives next, a quiet, serene hum passing through pursed lips while hardened, odd optics scanned across those who had gathered. Ghost and his crew, so far, but that was all. How ironic that they'd end up alone, two groups that hate each other, while under a truce that disallowed any violence.

His eyes then travel across the secluded space, appreciating the simple decoration and engravings throughout the temple, and finally, yellow and black eyes fell upon the monks that watched from above through the windows in trepidation. He almost wanted to laugh. If anyone was to start anything tonight, it wouldn't be the Court. Not under his watch.
"I HOPE YOU SAVED SOME MONEY FOR YOUR DAUGHTER AND SON"

spiritrush

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 01:38:43 AM »
Exhausted, paws dragging along the ground and bags beneath baby blue eyes. Sick to her stomach from the warp pads and recovering from the last of the virus in her system- she was glad she didn't succumb, she'd keep fighting, she'd keep fighting for them. Her rise to leadership was truly so long time ago, yet she made a promise to her dear friend that she'd keep his clan safe if he was watched over her. It wasn't time to go heavenward yet.

The pedestal felt cool beneath burning paws, her tails twitching eagerly as the elegant creature casted her gaze over the crowd. Her clan was the last to arrive before the gathering could go on and now that she was here... Her gaze was then casted to sweet Alina- oh, poor thing... She hasn't even had her proper Orbitjumper ceremony yet. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she returned to the other leaders with half-lidded eyes.
"speech."
GUNPOWDER, GELATINE
DYNAMITE WITH A LAZER BEAM — GURANTEED TO BLOW YOUR MIND
( ☾* ) - ——————————————————— -「 tribe of frozen stars . & leader. & plot. 」

ALINA

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 02:36:44 AM »
Alina slipped to fall in steps behind Spirit, a tired look swaying over the orbitjumper's eyes while a sick feeling came from her stomach which made her shake her head from the nauseous
feeling that came from the wrap pads. Her gaze drifting
as she noticed that their group was last to arive and she shuffled her paws nervously while her paw went to adjust the string of her bow around her body. She tried to smile warmly at everyone in grertings-it had been hard, these past moons have been harsh and they had finally won the battle with the virus, but...so many lives had been lost.. Slowly the warm smile on her maw faded and she looked away before glancing up at her leader. Perhaps...she could go interact with the other deputies while they awaited for the meeting to start. "Speech,"

ghost

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 03:11:09 AM »
CLIMAX, DREAM, ALL IN - I CAN'T SEE THE ODDS, IT'S BLURRED ――
Ghost peered over as the other leaders gathered - Berlioz, of Aphelion Court, and Spiritrush, of the Tribe. They were both very quiet; he was aware that he was supposed to hate Berlioz and his clan; but if anything, he was apathetic. While Adhara would likely smite him on the spot for it, he didn't really care for his god's quarrel.

Spiritrush, on the other hand, seemed exhausted. Physically, mainly; she looked a little sickly, but considering that... he wondered if that was why she was here. They were all new leaders, weren't they? in addition, there was Alina; she must have been the Tribe's deputy. Since all the clans were gathered, Ghost spoke with a weary smile. "Shall we get this going, then?" he offered mildly, before adding, "I might as well start."

He made one more glance between the clans, and then his eyes went back to Lavenza. She gave him a reaffirming nod. He turned back to the leaders. "My name, formally, is Phantomking Paleknight, but please, just call me Ghost. You, uh, likely were more acquainted with my father before me." he explains, before reaching a paw up to rub at his neck. "Adhara asked me to displace him. He's now dead, and I am assuming leadership under Adhara's guidance." displace was putting it mildly. He was tempted, for a moment, to mention how they were not as big as he'd hoped - but considering Berlioz, the other leader would likely take it as a declaration of weakness. "The mists grow thick in the Fundament's forest, and our seasonal crops will soon be growing wild. This summer will be a strong one, and we intend to be prepared." he figured that was enough; the last part was almost a veiled threat, but in honesty, Ghost had no intention of starting a war anytime soon. "That will be all from me."

"Ghost's Speech." "Lavenza's Speech."
―― BIOGRAPHY ――

—————————————
  no i don't want a battle from beginning to end
i don't want a cycle of recycled revenge
i don't want to follow death and all of his friends

—————————————

Tags: