Author Topic: [ Open ] told you not to worry - joining  (Read 50 times)

[ Open ] told you not to worry - joining
« on: June 14, 2020, 07:42:08 AM »
i left my conciousness in the 6th dimension
he was pretty lost, and that was not even saying much. the small, palm sized dragon was known for wandering off, as his curiosity of the world often got the best of him. it was a reoccurring thing that happened to him, as the young kid had the absolute worst memory. he had a tough time remembering his name at times, but he always spoke his rehearsed line that he talked about with his parents. even then, he still never could remember the way home. so he was gone, a lot. his parents searched and searched, but how cocoabean got as far away as he did, was beyond them. this time, he had gone a little too far. he found himself in a completely unfamiliar area, and though being in new places was normal for him, he was completely lost. "i'm.. lost." he whined slightly, his teal gaze darting back and forth. he wanted to go home.
dragon young aged info

ghost

Re: told you not to worry - joining
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 07:57:52 AM »
CLIMAX, DREAM, ALL IN - I CAN'T SEE THE ODDS, IT'S BLURRED ――
Ghost might've been home, but if anything, he was a little lost himself. Metaphorically, you could suppose - anyone would be a little lost as they came into leadership; but.. it was a little more than that. He didn't really know who he was. All his life he'd been raised to be a leader, to take his father's place and serve Adhara... but now what?

The chimera felt soft, wet grass under his paws as he took a daily patrol through the marshlands; he didn't bother to invite anybody he had Lavenza to keep him company anyway. In fact, it was the butterfly who indicated to him there was someone nearby. His eyes darted back and fort until he spotten him, a tiny dragon - that was odd. I'm... lost. was the words Ghost heard come from the tiny dragon's maw, and he let out a bewildered chuckle. "I'd say you are, yeah. What's your name?" he asked, peering back to Lavenza and then to the dragon. The butterfly fluttered forward to illuminate Cocoabean, before she spoke second. "I'm Lavenza, and this is Ghost."

"Ghost's Speech." "Lavenza's Speech."
―― BIOGRAPHY ――

—————————————
  no i don't want a battle from beginning to end
i don't want a cycle of recycled revenge
i don't want to follow death and all of his friends

—————————————

Re: told you not to worry - joining
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 09:25:03 AM »
i left my conciousness in the 6th dimension
with a quick flinch backwards, the dragon was peering behind a rock before he pushed up on top of it, tilting his head as they spoke. ghost was first, with a small chuckle and speaking of how it did seem he was lost. yes, he really was. and he had no idea how to get back. he wanted his mom and dad. they may of been rather large dragons in comparison to him, but that just made it easier for them to be found instead of him, which.. made his life easier sometimes, but not now. he couldn't see them at all, and gods be damned because he had forgotten their scents too. "my.. name?" he spoke slower, trying to comprehend for a moment what ghost had been asking. what was his name? his name. his name. he couldn't remember. nothing came to mind. and it was making his head hurt to think but he had to remember. "my name is.. my.. name... is cocoabean. that's right. cocoabean. and my parents names are cinnamon and root. we live in a very high tree up near rocky places.. somewhere. I can't remember. I suffer from short term memory loss and.." he trailed off, perking up at their own introductions. "nice to meets you, ghost and lavenza! my name is cocoabean, and my mom and dad's names are cinnamon and root.. and I already said that.. didn't i?"
dragon young aged info

Tags: