Author Topic:  home — storage  (Read 1287 times)

grubsong

home — storage
« on: March 09, 2019, 06:03:57 AM »
this should be obvious but please don’t take from this storage without specific, explicit permission for a certain code. Ik I have duplicates and wips and if I do allow you to use stuff I only want specific ones being used. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 08:42:31 AM by grubsong »
grubsongshe/heradmin/ownersleep deprivedstorage

Re: alright alright alright — storage
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 06:09:46 AM »
guess who?
I WILL FIND IT, THAT PRECIOUS THING I LOST
NEVERMORE -- BECAUSE I'M SURE YOUR VOICE WILL GUIDE ME ! —————— ・゚☆

grubsong

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 07:09:16 AM »
BELLADONNA ARBOR

GENERAL INFO /
✩ belladonna arbor / female [she/her]
✩ 21 months 
✩ hawkclan / shaman & warchief 
✩ single / asexual / demiromantic / [2] crushes 
✩ chrysanthemum [npc] x blacktide 
✩ has a hawk companion named Gambol who follows her everywhere   
✩ current / main body: black she-cat with yellow eyes, white paws 
✩ powers shapeshifting, the sight, item conjuration               

Belladonna, for the main part, seems almost completely ordinary. Born a regular domestic she-cat, she feels most comfortable in her birth body, as her eye colour was inherited from her deceased mother. Belladonna is a short, but lithe and lanky she-cat, with a slim physique that hides a strength rarely seen, as for the most part, she is a pacifist; but will get her paws dirty to defend her friends and family from others. While Belladonna seems mostly ordinary, she can also seem somewhat peculiar to those who have never met her.

Belladonna always carries a satchel with her due to her medic duties, filled with herbs and two thermos; one filled with a tea she relies on to get through the day, the other with hot water. A third bottle contains water; the rest of her satchel is filled with herbs, dried tea leaves, and bandages. Belladonna is always surrounded by the wafting scent of herbs, however her love of rosemary and the fact she uses it to cleanse the air in her treehouse means the smell is with her wherever she goes. 

As of late, Belladonna also carries around a weathered tome, a large, heavy book simply titled 'herbs', emblasioned with a Hawk on the front, surrounding a globe with herbs in it's beak. The book is detailed, however not by print, but by the handwritten notes in the margins by the mysterious author. As Belladonna is reading it back to front, she's not yet aware that this book was previously owned by her own late mother, whose name is inscribed in codes at the back. 

Belladonna always seems to have a wind tousled look about her, her fur is wispy and messy and she doesn't take very good care of herself. Her fur is lighter in the tufts around and tips of her ears, and her fur often has a rather velvet blue hue to it, despite being a very dark shade. Her eyes are a tawny, owl-like yellow that's very vibrant; her eyes are round, although she seems to have a perpetual concerned look upon her face. 

Due to her shapeshifting powers, Belladonna also has access to multiple other bodies, however only uses them in limited circumstances. Most are only used for mobility (ie her melanistic barn owl and greyhound bodies) however her golden tiger body is used for raw strength, and and her other three are unique cases. Her sea sprite body is the most used of the other three - when Belladonna is especially upset, angry or overwhelmed with emotion, her birth body sprouts ribbonlike fins on her cheek, a dorsal fin that runs down to her tail, as well as two fins by the side of a dolphinlike tail. Her fur becomes rather otterlike, slicked down, and in some places it straight up becomes scales, but only in patches. The changes happen rapidly and are mostly painless. 

One of her other bodies is the cursed domestic cat body she arrived into the Feralfront universe in, cursed in particular by hanahaki disease, where the body starts to grow flowers as a result of unrequited love. At the time she was in this body, she had amnesia; now that she remembers everything, she no longer uses this body. She was a grey shorthaired she-cat, however her right eye was missing, and forget-me-nots grew in it's place, along with any wounds on her body being sprouted by flowers. 

Her final body is recent however has gone mainly unused, the body of a Japanese mythical creature called a Kirin. Said body is dark purple in colour, and the main body is deerlike, with a yellow mane and golden antlers sprouting from the top of her head. The head and tail of the body are draconic, the tail being long and ending in a fluffy yellow tuft. There are star-like spots that shine from her legs and fade into her body, but reappear along her tail. There's also a ribcage-like pattern over her shoulders, her side, and down her back, ending a bit after the start of her tail. Much like her sprite body, this body changes when Belladonna is having extreme emotions or a depressive state, of which all the colour drains from the body, turning it black and white, and the stars slowly fade out.               

I'LL BE THERE BY YOUR SIDE, JUST YOU TRY AND STOP ME
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 07:13:07 AM by Checkers »

grubsong

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 10:43:59 AM »
guess what i get to bring back

grubsong

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 10:47:19 AM »
*+:☽ AND THOUGH I KNOW, SINCE YOU'VR AWAKENED HER AGAIN
CHARACTER NAME +☽
belladonna arbor

CHARACTER NICKNAME +☽
bell, bella

CHARACTER AGE +☽
2 years

CHARACTER GENDER +☽
female (she/her)

GROUP +☽
tanglewood

PARENTS +☽
chrysanthemum (npc) x blacktide

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION +☽
demiromantic

SEXUAL ORIENTATION +☽
asexual

FACE CLAIM +☽
blake belladonna (rwby) && aqua (kingdom hearts)

VOICE CLAIM +☽
here

ROLEPLAYER +☽
cafuné
CHARACTER APPEARANCE +☽
Belladonna, for the main part, seems almost completely ordinary. Born a regular domestic she-cat, she feels most comfortable in her birth body, as her eye colour was inherited from her deceased mother. Belladonna is a short, but lithe and lanky she-cat, with a slim physique that hides a strength rarely seen, as for the most part, she is a pacifist; but will get her paws dirty to defend her friends and family from others. While Belladonna seems mostly ordinary, she can also seem somewhat peculiar to those who have never met her.

Belladonna always carries a satchel with her due to her medic interest, filled with herbs and two thermos; one filled with a tea she relies on to get through the day, the other with hot water. A third bottle contains water; the rest of her satchel is filled with herbs, dried tea leaves, and bandages. Belladonna is always surrounded by the wafting scent of herbs, however her love of rosemary and the fact she uses it to cleanse the air in her home means the smell is with her wherever she goes.

As of late, Belladonna also carries around a weathered tome, a large, heavy book simply titled 'herbs', emblasioned with a Hawk on the front, surrounding a globe with herbs in it's beak. The book is detailed, however not by print, but by the handwritten notes in the margins by the mysterious author. As Belladonna is reading it back to front, she's not yet aware that this book was previously owned by her own late mother, whose name is inscribed in codes at the back.

CHARACTER PERSONALITY +☽
Belladonna is a gentle soul for the most part, extremely shy and introverted - she keeps to herself, however is open to speaking with others face to face. She finds herself extremely concerned about others' issues, and presses herself to help others where she can.
— mbti type / hogwarts house / alignment / trope

SHE DEPENDS ON YOU, SHE DEPENDS ON YOU

[/td][/tr][/table]

grubsong

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 10:47:46 AM »
if you can see this, I think you're a cutie patoot♥
always in my head

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque id accumsan risus. Nunc porttitor metus in nisl venenatis, ut facilisis mi dapibus. Cras gravida est ante, id pulvinar massa vehicula sit amet. In vel scelerisque ante. Quisque non ipsum quis lorem placerat aliquam vel ac diam. Phasellus est est, blandit in tellus iaculis, interdum viverra dui. Nulla mollis in nulla sit amet vestibulum. Mauris facilisis luctus massa vel pharetra. Nunc iaculis nunc ac erat lobortis iaculis. Donec tempor nulla vel sagittis tempus. Cras varius suscipit ligula, eu tempus augue ullamcorper eu. Fusce orci arcu, venenatis non elit ultricies, iaculis lobortis lacus.

Vivamus pulvinar condimentum lorem. Nullam id mauris at turpis rutrum mollis. Vestibulum ullamcorper viverra scelerisque. Donec malesuada massa id lorem consectetur interdum sed ut odio. Morbi feugiat nisi in feugiat commodo. Praesent fringilla viverra sagittis. Vestibulum ex lacus, vulputate id tristique ac, ultricies ac nisl. Nulla aliquet eros eu faucibus posuere. Aliquam vel luctus urna. Duis libero augue, commodo sed consectetur et, mattis non nisi. Fusce consequat ultrices semper. Etiam scelerisque cursus nulla eu suscipit. Morbi erat velit, aliquet non turpis id, laoreet dignissim enim.

Praesent quis iaculis sem. Proin iaculis tortor id neque luctus, id efficitur erat finibus. Nulla efficitur mauris nibh, eu varius tortor viverra tincidunt. Aliquam in risus ultricies, blandit turpis et, placerat dolor. Vestibulum convallis orci in erat condimentum, vitae facilisis est tristique. Curabitur rutrum nulla ut leo tincidunt tincidunt. Vestibulum ullamcorper non odio a molestie. Donec eget nunc at lorem venenatis faucibus. Cras vehicula, leo in interdum tempor, mauris nibh viverra lectus, a ornare tellus lorem quis erat.

Pellentesque condimentum quam sit amet quam vestibulum posuere. Integer lobortis in mauris et volutpat. Cras mollis, urna ut eleifend hendrerit, massa tortor mollis nunc, eget cursus elit ante quis velit. Morbi at porta leo. In elementum id risus nec tempus. Nunc nisi libero, fermentum ac lobortis in, dignissim et nisi. Nunc sed hendrerit elit. Maecenas placerat, elit eu fermentum tincidunt, orci purus pulvinar ligula, eget dapibus turpis purus sollicitudin ligula. Praesent cursus tortor sit amet purus consequat, ac cursus mauris dapibus. Quisque ultrices commodo mi maximus luctus. In ac auctor quam, eu maximus ipsum. Pellentesque eu dui accumsan, luctus nulla non, ornare eros.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean id elementum justo. Curabitur sit amet magna mi. Integer consectetur porttitor faucibus. Phasellus fringilla at eros ac tempus. Quisque imperdiet ullamcorper purus, ut dictum lorem fringilla eget. Morbi laoreet mauris imperdiet odio viverra ullamcorper.

if you can see this, I think you're a cutie patoot♥

grubsong

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 10:48:09 AM »

grubsong

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 10:48:40 AM »
old litter template if i wanna use it

STARK xx BELLADONNA

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque id accumsan risus. Nunc porttitor metus in nisl venenatis, ut facilisis mi dapibus. Cras gravida est ante, id pulvinar massa vehicula sit amet. In vel scelerisque ante. Quisque non ipsum quis lorem placerat aliquam vel ac diam. Phasellus est est, blandit in tellus iaculis, interdum viverra dui. Nulla mollis in nulla sit amet vestibulum. Mauris facilisis luctus massa vel pharetra. Nunc iaculis nunc ac erat lobortis iaculis. Donec tempor nulla vel sagittis tempus. Cras varius suscipit ligula, eu tempus augue ullamcorper eu. Fusce orci arcu, venenatis non elit ultricies, iaculis lobortis lacus.

Vivamus pulvinar condimentum lorem. Nullam id mauris at turpis rutrum mollis. Vestibulum ullamcorper viverra scelerisque. Donec malesuada massa id lorem consectetur interdum sed ut odio. Morbi feugiat nisi in feugiat commodo. Praesent fringilla viverra sagittis. Vestibulum ex lacus, vulputate id tristique ac, ultricies ac nisl. Nulla aliquet eros eu faucibus posuere. Aliquam vel luctus urna. Duis libero augue, commodo sed consectetur et, mattis non nisi. Fusce consequat ultrices semper. Etiam scelerisque cursus nulla eu suscipit. Morbi erat velit, aliquet non turpis id, laoreet dignissim enim.

Praesent quis iaculis sem. Proin iaculis tortor id neque luctus, id efficitur erat finibus. Nulla efficitur mauris nibh, eu varius tortor viverra tincidunt. Aliquam in risus ultricies, blandit turpis et, placerat dolor. Vestibulum convallis orci in erat condimentum, vitae facilisis est tristique. Curabitur rutrum nulla ut leo tincidunt tincidunt. Vestibulum ullamcorper non odio a molestie. Donec eget nunc at lorem venenatis faucibus. Cras vehicula, leo in interdum tempor, mauris nibh viverra lectus, a ornare tellus lorem quis erat.

Pellentesque condimentum quam sit amet quam vestibulum posuere. Integer lobortis in mauris et volutpat. Cras mollis, urna ut eleifend hendrerit, massa tortor mollis nunc, eget cursus elit ante quis velit. Morbi at porta leo. In elementum id risus nec tempus. Nunc nisi libero, fermentum ac lobortis in, dignissim et nisi. Nunc sed hendrerit elit. Maecenas placerat, elit eu fermentum tincidunt, orci purus pulvinar ligula, eget dapibus turpis purus sollicitudin ligula. Praesent cursus tortor sit amet purus consequat, ac cursus mauris dapibus. Quisque ultrices commodo mi maximus luctus. In ac auctor quam, eu maximus ipsum. Pellentesque eu dui accumsan, luctus nulla non, ornare eros.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean id elementum justo. Curabitur sit amet magna mi. Integer consectetur porttitor faucibus. Phasellus fringilla at eros ac tempus. Quisque imperdiet ullamcorper purus, ut dictum lorem fringilla eget. Morbi laoreet mauris imperdiet odio viverra ullamcorper.

❝  lyrics here  ❞

grubsong

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 10:48:52 AM »

grubsong

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 10:50:05 AM »

eitherian is a young adult with a thirst for wonderlust and new sights. she always carries her polaroid with her, and while she loves to take photos, she lives for the perfect shot and uses her film sparingly due to its rarity. she has a nickname, 'swift', that she's carried around since her teens. when she was younger she was highly athletic, and was known as a quick runner. Eitherian takes her time in a world where there's a struggle to survive, and while she'd prefer to spent her time admiring nature, she knows she doesn't have much time to lounge around, and carries a deft but old lightweight bow from her father, usually with a quiver of crude but sturdy arrows. eitherian is skinny and tall, but she still has a bit of muscle in her arms, and can carry her weight well. her hair is jet black, and is usually long but tied back short, and has bright blue eyes. she keeps a bowguard on one arm so she doesn't injure herself.

grubsong

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 10:51:43 AM »
&& testing this while i'm at it

grubsong

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2019, 10:54:01 AM »

grubsong