Author Topic:  ❪ — HEAVENCLOUD & HELLFIRE┊STORAGE. ✧ / ˖ ˚ ❫  (Read 538 times)

Baby

❪ — HEAVENCLOUD & HELLFIRE┊STORAGE. ✧ / ˖ ˚ ❫
« on: March 23, 2019, 03:55:51 PM »
Simply a storage for my ideas, writings, templates, and such. Feel free to track, but please do not take anything from here. Thank you and may you have a lovely time going through this thread. <3
SICK OF THE LACK OF SIGNAL
sick of the lack of touch . sick of the lack of voice

IT'S NOT ENOUGH, IT'S NOT ENOUGH. BABY, IT'S HARD TO BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED WHEN ALL I SPEAK IS STATIC SCREAMS—C A N Y O U H E A R M E ? ———————————————————————

cherub

Re: ❪ — HEAVENCLOUD & HELLFIRE┊STORAGE. ✧ / ˖ ˚ ❫
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 04:00:32 PM »
slides in to track your beautiful storage <3
FLY ME TO THE MOON ; LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS
——— LET ME SEE WHAT SPRING IS LIKE ON JUPITER AND MARS
in other words, hold my hand, in other words, baby, kiss me ———

Baby

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 04:17:52 PM »
*rolls over to you and hugs*

Love ya a bunch, Cher! <333

IT'S NOT ENOUGH, IT'S NOT ENOUGH. BABY, IT'S HARD TO BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED WHEN ALL I SPEAK IS STATIC SCREAMS—C A N Y O U H E A R M E ? ———————————————————————

cherub

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 04:35:17 PM »
hugs back

i love ya lots, babe <33
FLY ME TO THE MOON ; LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS
——— LET ME SEE WHAT SPRING IS LIKE ON JUPITER AND MARS
in other words, hold my hand, in other words, baby, kiss me ———

Baby

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 04:44:39 PM »

CREDEREX MONTERO
Hellion /ˈhelyən/ (Noun)
A rowdy, mischievous, or troublemaking person, especially a child.
I believe in him—Reagan
BIO. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur vel tincidunt diam. Proin eu metus ut massa posuere aliquet. Sed vulputate ligula arcu, ut ultrices ex finibus ac. Mauris tincidunt auctor lorem, tristique pulvinar mauris commodo ac. Ut pretium interdum sapien, nec porttitor diam interdum et. Morbi condimentum suscipit eros condimentum tincidunt. Praesent ut ante non turpis pharetra maximus sed et arcu.
Constitution
Willpower
Strength
Defence
Agility
Stamina
Stealth
Perception
Dexterity
Strategy
Cooperativeness
Initiative
Charisma
Social
Charisma
Wisdom
Intelligence
Power
Luck
Is this is what it is? Sadness? Oh, you Humans really are something. Like, how ironic you can help yourself to be happy, yet you can also be your own biggest destruction. God fucked you guys up real good, I will say.
◄ ❚❚ ►
I. REBORN — Talos | II. NOT THE SAME MAN — Greg Laswell | III. VEINS — HUNTR | IV. BABEL — Sam Tinnesz ft. Super Duper | V. NAME — Artist | VI. NAME — Artist | VII. NAME — Artist | VIII. NAME — Artist | IX. NAME — Artist | X. NAME — Artist | XI. NAME — Artist | XII. NAME — Artist
CHARACTER'S NAME. Integer eleifend aliquam quam, eget tempus elit rutrum quis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus lobortis mattis accumsan. Ut id nulla quis nisl maximus sodales id sit amet augue. Proin a porta velit. Suspendisse sollicitudin ligula non erat bibendum, vitae condimentum mauris viverra. Vestibulum vitae eros sem. Integer sed velit id velit volutpat luctus a ut eros.

Integer eleifend aliquam quam, eget tempus elit rutrum quis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus lobortis mattis accumsan. Ut id nulla quis nisl maximus sodales id sit amet augue. Proin a porta velit. Suspendisse sollicitudin ligula non erat bibendum, vitae condimentum mauris viverra. Vestibulum vitae eros sem. Integer sed velit id velit volutpat luctus a ut eros.
CHARACTER'S NAME. Integer eleifend aliquam quam, eget tempus elit rutrum quis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus lobortis mattis accumsan. Ut id nulla quis nisl maximus sodales id sit amet augue. Proin a porta velit. Suspendisse sollicitudin ligula non erat bibendum, vitae condimentum mauris viverra. Vestibulum vitae eros sem. Integer sed velit id velit volutpat luctus a ut eros.

Integer eleifend aliquam quam, eget tempus elit rutrum quis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus lobortis mattis accumsan. Ut id nulla quis nisl maximus sodales id sit amet augue. Proin a porta velit. Suspendisse sollicitudin ligula non erat bibendum, vitae condimentum mauris viverra. Vestibulum vitae eros sem. Integer sed velit id velit volutpat luctus a ut eros.

Baby

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 05:54:46 PM »
HP: 100%
EXP: 98%
NAME: ... ¦ GENDER: ? ¦ LEVEL: 25 ¦ : 1
STR: 1 ¦ DEF: 1 ¦ CON: 1 ¦ DEX: 1 ¦ INT: 1
PER: 1 ¦ CHR: 1 ¦ AGL: 1 ¦ WIL: 1 ¦ LCK: 1
❝ Are you jealous? ❞

1Silence fell between the Human and the Devil himself. The Lord's gift against the lion. 2Lucifer swallowed a sun, and his eyes glow anger as the pair of planets died behind them. 3Confusion burned wild within mortal veins, clouding over better judgement.
 4"Jealous?" A flicker of mockery. 5"My, you really do know how to get me entertained that doesn't involve a little pop," said Lucifer, emphasizing at the end in an actual said sound, his words tinted with cherry stains.
 6Lips curled up a dagger smile. Sharp teeth, amusement cutting deep into tongue; he bled annoyance. "I would've add that I like you for it, but your question is bloody ridiculous for me to remember you're just like everyone else in the end: a fool."
 7Lucifer pulled a cigarette from his pocket, and despite himself, he glanced over to Stella who continued chatting away with Canaol. 8Usually, the moment he took the time to smoke, the kid would tell him to stop—even slapping the roll off of his hand, if she was in a passionate mood. 9Sometimes, he questioned himself if Stella was actually a Human, and not some sort of a being who had eyes in every location he goes to.
 10Part of Lucifer expected the same in this scenario, because that's just how Stella was, but, alas, she didn't paid any mind to his intention when her attention was all on nothing and no one except for Canaol.
 11Something heavy crawled through his flesh and settled in the center of his ribs. Shifted lungs and heart, he felt himself tearing apart. 12He always had this feeling whenever he watched Stella focusing on anything that didn't involve him—especially, on someone who he viewed less than an acquaintance.
 13He knew what jealousy was, but he could never sense what it meant to be so... Was this it?
 14Lucifer didn't realized he had squeezed the existence out of the cigarette, as he watched Stella and Canaol carrying their conversation so free and willingly, until his hand were covered in tobacco. 15An image of the plant replaced with Canaol's ashes burnt his celestial brain.
 16Nevertheless, it wasn't enough to outstand the thought he was being jealous right now. 17Throat coated in gasoline, he nearly choked on a growl towards Conrad—the hostility. 18Oh, the irony that the King of pride was found to be wearing a muzzle.
 19"I don't know where the stupid thought came from, nor do I remotely care," Lucifer continued, tone thickened, dripping no honey but toxicity from the corners of his yarrow lips, 20"but let me be clear with you that the Devil does not feel jealous."
 21Denial and suicidal, with a title of Hell rising; it was all what he was best: a tragedy.

OPTION 1 [20</100]
OPTION 2 [70>/100]

( * ... )
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 06:06:26 PM by Baby »

Baby

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 10:19:12 PM »
❝ THE STAR CHILD ❞ ——————————————————————————
Don't tell me the truth . Your world is upside down
You keep pretending . Don't trust your friends
——————— AKA JAMES . AGENDER ( ANY PRONOUNS ) . XVII . STORAGE

Baby

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 11:07:43 PM »
nothing ever ends poetically
there is only deathc.j.p.

Baby

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 12:33:15 AM »
TRASH "ASH" MALISON
Non-binary - 21 - Malison; Curse - Toronto, Canada - Active
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 03:07:40 AM by Baby »

Baby

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2019, 12:40:47 AM »
REC •
+
-
1:40:03:59
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 03:00:35 AM by Baby »

Baby

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 12:40:54 AM »
Reserved
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:30:31 AM by Baby »

Baby

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 12:41:10 AM »
Reserved

Baby

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2019, 12:41:16 AM »
Reserved

Baby

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2019, 12:41:30 AM »
Reserved

Baby

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2019, 12:41:43 AM »
Reserved

Tags: babybean